- Social Security number and account balances
- payment history and credit history
- income and credit card and other debt
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does ClearOne Advantage share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
Mail the form below or fill out and email to
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
1501 S. Clinton Street, Suite 320
Baltimore, MD 21224
- open an account or give us your contact information
- give us your income information or provide account information
- provide employement information
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- Our affiliates include financial companies, such as Verge Loan Solutions
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include direct marketing companies, service providers, and lenders or loan brokers.
- Our joint marketing partners include a debt consolidation lender, lead generators, and marketing and sales organizations.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: In accordance with California law, we will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliates, except as allowed by law. For example, we may share information with your consent or to service your accounts. See below for your right to limit our sharing among our affiliates.
FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS: We are providing you this notice pursuant to state law. You may be placed on our internal “do not call” list by calling 888-768-4767. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St. – Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; 702- 486-3132 – BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
FOR VERMONT RESIDENTS: In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about Vermont residents with companies who are not affiliates, except as permitted by law, such as with your consent or to service your accounts. We will not share information about your creditworthiness with our affiliates without your authorization or consent but we may share information about our transactions or experiences with you with our affiliates without your consent.
Additional Rights for California Residents - Important Privacy Choices for Consumers
You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully before you make your choices below.
You have additional rights under Federal law. See the form with the heading:
“Facts – What Does ClearOne Advantage do with Your Personal Information”
You have the following rights to restrict the sharing of personal and financial information with our affiliates (companies we own or control) and outside companies that we do business with. Nothing in this form prohibits the sharing of information necessary for us to follow the law, as permitted by law, or to give you the best service on your accounts with us. This includes sending you information about some other products or services.
Restrict Information Sharing With Companies We Own or Control (Affiliates): Unless you say “No,” we may share personal and financial information about you with our affiliated companies.
(_) NO, please do not share personal and financial information with your affiliated companies.
Restrict Information Sharing With Other Companies We Do Business With To Provide Financial Products And Services: Unless you say “No,” we may share personal and financial information about you with outside companies we contract with to provide financial products and services to you.
(_) NO, please do not share personal and financial information with outside companies you contract with to provide financial products and services.
Time Sensitive Reply
You may make your privacy choice(s) at any time. Your choice(s) marked here will remain unless you state otherwise. However, if we do not hear from you we may share some of your information with affiliated companies and other companies with whom we have contracts to provide products and services.
Account Number (if applicable): __________________________
Signature & Date: _____________________________________
- Fill out, sign and return this form to us using the envelope provided (you may want to make a copy for your records);
- Call this toll-free number: 888-768-4767
- Reply electronically by contacting us through the Internet at firstname.lastname@example.org