The two most important email addresses to add to your address books are:
This will ensure that you are receiving important account related communications that will help us reach settlements as quick as possible, as well as helpful budgeting and financial information that will help you on your journey to becoming free of debt.
Here are simple instructions on how to ensure that future emails get delivered straight to the inbox, in some of the most popular email clients:
- Go to Google Contacts. This can be reached from Gmail by clicking the 3×3 grid icon in the top right (used to browse other Google apps) and selecting Contacts.
- Click the Create contact > Create a contact in the top left corner of the page.
- Enter the name and relevant contact information and click Save.
How to Add a new Gmail Contact from a message
If you’ve received a message from someone who you would like to add to your contact list, you can do the following:
- Open the email message and click the menu icon (three dots) next to the Reply button.
- Click Add Contact Name to Contacts list (where Contact Name is the name of the person who sent you the email.)
To get messages from a trusted sender to deliver to your “Primary” Folder:
- First, drag-and-drop the email message from beneath the tab it’s currently filed under, to the “Primary” tab.
- Once done, a message alert will appear with, “This conversation has been moved to Primary. Do this for all future messages from firstname.lastname@example.org?” Select “Yes.”
Apple Mail (OS X and iOS devices)
Both Apple Mail on OSX and Mail on iOS devices have a similar process for adding senders to Contacts. By selecting the From, or Reply-to on an email message, you can choose to “Add to Contacts” or “Add to VIPs.”
When opening an email from a sender, an alert at the header of the message, “Click here to download pictures…” should display. Click this and select, “Add Sender to Safe Senders list”
After opening an email message, an alert message should display with, “Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.” Beneath this, click the link with, “I trust email@example.com. Always show content”
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to “From” and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”
In the preview pane for an opened email message in AOL Mail, select the sender’s “From” name under the email’s subject line and select “Add Contact” from the drop-down menu
If you do not see communications from ClearOne in your primary mailbox, be sure to check your junk or spam folder and mark it as “not spam” or move it to your primary mailbox so you continue to see future emails.